As well as supporting the missions of the Presbytery de Cristo, Synod of the Southwest and the General Assembly, we also support the following local mission efforts:
· We Support Altar Valley Middle School, by collecting school supplies and gift cards to start the school year along with Christmas gifts at the Holidays.
· We support Café Justo. A Fair Trade for coffee farmers in Chiapas, Mexico by using and selling Café Justo at The Holy Way. Coffee is available for purchase at our church.
· We support Southern Arizona Community Diaper Bank in Tucson by accepting donations of adult diapers or cash on behalf of the Diaper Bank.
· We support the TohonoO’Odham nation, through Papago United Presbyterian Church in Sells, Arizona. Our Warming Up Sells mission collects warm clothing and blankets which are distributed in the fall.
· A Food Bank is maintained at the church for all neighbors in need.
· By our participation with Interfaith Community Services, we join with others to joyfully feed the friends in our community.
· In our work with the Friends of Robles Food and Clothing Bank, food is received every month and gift cards are donated at Christmas. We also partner with local Fire Departments by donating toys at the Holidays.
· We support those in sorrow, through our Prayer Shawl Ministry that provides hand-made shawls, lap robes, and Afghan's to encircle those going through hard times with love.
· Special Donations throughout the year go toward feeding those in need and helping those affected by natural disasters.